We already know that many of the 1.5 billion WhatsApp users worldwide are dissatisfied with some parts of the service. As a result, several people have started creating MODs for the chat and messaging app. Several of these projects have garnered a lot of positive feedback. One of them is FMWhatsApp, which, among other things, provides enhanced security and personalization. Because MODs aren’t adequate for certain individuals, ReMODs have emerged, such as Fouad WhatStar, which is based on FMWA.
Whatstar Apk Features
Apart from an unique option at the top of the interface to alter the colour and text: you may write your message and touch up the colours of the borders, users will not notice any major variations from the original. Aside than that, the functionalities are identical to those of FMWA:
- Themes may be downloaded to personalise the interface.
- More control over the privacy of user behaviour.
- More options for sending messages.
- The user interface is designed differently.
- Write a lengthier status message.
How To Download Whatstar Apk
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Whatstar Apk. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.