If you were asked which multimedia player is the best, you’d probably choose VLC Media Player. And the truth is that this free and open-source application has established itself as the greatest media player across a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
VLC Player APK
This is the APK version for Android phones and tablets, which includes all of the features that have made it so popular with millions of users. We must keep in mind that we’re talking about a very old application, with the original version released in 1996 and subsequent versions available for all operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, and so on. Because of this, it has evolved from version to version, thanks to the contributions of the user community, which has implemented various improvements and functions on each new edition, which have then been incorporated into the mobile version.
VLC Player APK Features
VLC for Android is a video and audio player that, like the desktop version, can open and play any format, no matter how obscure it may be, as well as stream from networks, ISOs, and DVDs:
- Play multimedia files in a variety of formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, WV, AAC, and more.
- There’s no need to download codecs individually because they’re already included.
- Access to the multimedia gallery with full search functionality.
- HLS and other streaming networks are supported.
- Secondary device support is available.
- It’s possible to add subtitle tracks, both embedded and external, for ASS and DVD.
- Headphone controls are supported.
- Equalizer for audio.
- Access a network’s whole contents.
- Chromecast is supported.
How To Download VLC Player APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the VLC Player APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.