The greatest tool for searching and downloading torrents straight from your smartphone is Torrent Search Engine!
The search engine system works very much like Google, but you will be using it to locate and discover torrent files. Torrent search engine indexes torrent files and helps us find torrent files or magnet links to download using a client. You may do a search, arrange the results according to different criteria, and download a torrent file or a magnet URI. These may be found on both mobile applications and websites.
Because torrent is a peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing technology, and every active seeder has a copy of the torrent file and its contents, deleting pirated material and its record is difficult. This is why torrents have remained one of the most dependable methods of file delivery.
Torrent Search Engine 2020 APK Features
- Choose your preferred search providers from the options menu while searching for torrents.
- Concurrent mode allows you to search across all providers at the same time.
- Files may be downloaded straight to your device. (On your smartphone, you’ll need a torrent client app.) If you don’t already have it, you’ll be prompted to get one for free.)
- Torrent and magnet links may be copied or shared. As a favourite, use a magnet; it’s more dependable and doesn’t need. Download a torrent file
- Torrents may be filtered by categories.
- In the options, uncheck the option for torrents without seeders.
- Suggestions for searches based on your previous searches
- Forward magnet links to your computer and download using a torrent remote app (if one is available on your device, you may pick a torrent remote app when you hit “download with torrent client”).
- Integration of Voice Search
How To Download Torrent Search Engine 2020 APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin the download of Torrent Search Engine 2020 APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.