Sleep is undeniably one of the most important human needs, and disrupting it puts your health at risk and can lead to a variety of physical and mental problems. Doctors recommend that we sleep for at least seven hours per day, with the majority of that time spent sleeping at night and after midnight. Many of us sleep the same amount of time or more, but we still feel exhausted and yawn frequently during the day. Many people mistake fatigue for sloth or weakness, while in most situations, the body is truly exhausted and needs to rest. But, despite obtaining adequate sleep, why do we still feel tired? Bad sleep, according to experts, is the answer to this issue. In fact, the quality of sleep is more important than the quantity and number of hours. The correct bed, two environmental circumstances, pre-sleep bodily states (for example, eating a lot of food), a pillow of the right size, and other factors all influence sleep quality.
When you’re awake and before bed, you might not notice these things, but they can keep your sleep from deepening. You must measure the quality of your sleep over a period of time in order to determine its quality. This is why we’re introducing you to the application we’re showing you today. SleepControl PREMIUM is a $ 5.49 app for Android that monitors sleep quality and records symptoms. It was developed by SleepControl Technologies (SL) and distributed on Google Play. Snoring, puffiness, shortness of breath, heart rate, blood oxygen level, suspected obstructive sleep apnea, and sleep patterns are all recorded by the programme during the night. You can diagnose your sleep problems and take measures to improve it by looking at the reports from this programme over time. This program’s graphical interface, as well as a selection of charts, will make it easier for you to comprehend the information.
Sleep Control PREMIUM 2.4-premium Apk Features
- POLYSOMNOGRAPHY can be connected to a pulse oximeter through Bluetooth.
- Short awakenings are caused by low blood oxygen levels produced by obstructive sleep apnea.
- Detecting the presence of a respiratory illness
- Use a variety of charts to present professional facts.
- To improve sleep, provide proper solutions and training.
- It has relaxing music to listen to before bedtime.
- Ability to share programme data via email for further study. Measure the number of sleep and wake states by providing descriptions for each.
- It comes with an alarm clock.
- The graphical interface is attractive and user-friendly.
How To Download Sleep Control PREMIUM 2.4-premium Apk
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Sleep Control PREMIUM 2.4-premium Apk. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.