SayHi Translate is a SayHi LLC Android learning software that you may download to your Android device!
SayHi Translate for Android allows you to instantaneously speak another language. Talk in two languages and have your voice instantaneously translated.
SayHi Translate APK
SayHi Translate is a free programme that allows you to translate many languages at the same time. Simply talk into the microphone on your smartphone in one language, and the software will translate your words into the language of your choice in a matter of seconds.
SayHi Translate can translate a wide range of languages, including all of the following: German, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Haitian Creole, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Welsh, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Swa
SayHi Translate is, without a doubt, a highly handy software for travellers. It will allow you to communicate with people from all around the world in almost any language. All you’ll need is an Android smartphone or tablet to get started.
SayHi Translate 5.0.6 Apk Features
- With remarkable accuracy, translate daily talks.
- Support for a variety of languages, including the lovely Persian language.
- To acquire a fresh experience, use clever navigation.
- Change the speaker’s gender as well as the speed.
- Play audio translations of texts.
- Ability to enter text using the keyboard or a speech to text engine
How To Download SayHi Translate 5.0.6 Apk
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the SayHi Translate 5.0.6 App. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.