The Hosts Editor was designed primarily for programmers. The Hosts Editor app’s goal is to create various types of private services. It only works on rooted devices. It’s a fantastic tool for developers who want to put their apps through their paces. The app’s simple and intuitive UI allows developers to get the most out of their testing time.
Hosts Editor APK
The following are some of the primary features of the Hosts Editor.
- Keep up to date on the app’s changes.
- At startup, I’m checking to see if the application has been rooted.
- The backup name’s format is being changed.
- The earlier icons have been removed.
- Error handling is improved.
- The apps have received a number of enhancements and bug fixes.
How To Download Hosts Editor APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin the download of Hosts Editor APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.