APK Editor is a robust tool that allows you to edit/hack apk files for a variety of purposes.
It can assist us with string localization, background image replacement, layout re-architecting, ad removal, permission removal, and other tasks. What you can do with it is determined by how you use it. However, in order to use it effectively, we will need some professional abilities. Don’t worry, there are some examples on the help page.
APK Editor For Android Features
- Applications or APK Files that have been installed: Users of APK Editor Pro can quickly learn the many editing features by simply selecting the desired apps. This could be a pre-installed programme on your device or raw APK files. Either way, you can easily make your changes using the provided options, then save them to another APK and install them on your own devices if you wish.
- Simple series localizations for whichever software you choose: For starters, Android nerds may find themselves adopting this intuitive string localization option. To begin altering, simply select a specific programme and begin the entire localization process in your own APK Editor.
- Rearrange the image in the way you want it: Android users can start by replacing the background graphics with new ones to make changes easier. Simply open your favourite app and select the Background Image option. Then you’ll be taken to a page with a list of all the available background images for your mobile devices. With only a few simple steps, you can change to whatever you choose.
- Redesign an app’s interface: You are also allowed to make changes to the design of specific programmes on your system. Include restructuring the available options within your programmes, giving them a completely new interface by removing those that aren’t needed, and only keeping the essential features. With this fantastic editor, you are free to re-architect your programme.
- Modifications to an app’s attributes: The APK Editor Pro gives you the attribute-altering options for more advanced users. Here, you can easily replace the program’s existing features with new ones that you actually need.
- Remove adverts from all apps: And if you’ve ever been annoyed by unwanted commercials on your mobile apps or games, you’ll find the Ad Elimination features in APK Editor Pro quite useful. It does, however, allow you to select any programme or APK file and remove the adverts within it with only a few clicks. This is really beneficial for players and programme users who do not want to be irritated while enjoying their own games or programmes.
- Remove permissions from specific apps: This tool may be able to help you if you actually care about your privacy and don’t want to be plagued by the annoying consent requirements on specific apps on your mobile device. As a result, you should not hesitate to deactivate any non-essential permissions from your cell phone, such as phone call and location detection.
- Simple APK for code conversion: The application also allows users to convert certain APKs to supply codes, making editing easier and intuitive. As a result, when it comes to detailed editing and altering options, you will find it less difficult.
How To download APK Editor For Android
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the APK Editor For Android. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.