Turbo Speed is a crazy fast arcade racing game in which you control your favourite snail. Tito will be on your side when you hit the track to collect those tomatoes while racing for first place. You can play as a male or female character, and to get started, you’ll need to race for your class 1 driver’s licence.
The app is the most popular in the Google Play Store’s Entertainment category. This programme goes viral quickly after its release due to its popular features and pleasant user experience.
You’ll also get tomatoes, which are the game’s main currency. When you’re a snail, you don’t need diamonds; all you need is tomatoes. You compete against a character from the Turbo Fast and Furious movie in rival races. You will be propelled at the start of the race to give you and your opponent a boost.
Turbo FAST APK Features
- 13 different race tracks to put your talents to the test
- Compete against your pals for luscious tomatoes in Challenge Mode!
- Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom, and Rival Races are examples of special race events.
- Thousands of design and performance combinations: shell improvements, fresh paint jobs, and neon glows
- Pre-race mods allow you to boost your performance by adding more speed, fuel, and time to your race.
- Capability to record your favourite race moments, view them again in real time, and share them with your friends
- Optional sharing to Facebook and Twitter to brag about your blinged-out shell and top scores
- Leaderboards display your position among your friends as well as all of the best players.
How To Download Turbo FAST APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Turbo FAST APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.