Rooting refers to the process of gaining complete access to the working of an Android operating system. Once a phone gets rooted, the user can do basically anything with it. Rooting has several advantages, for starters, a user can uninstall all the useless apps that came preinstalled on the device. You can customize each and every aspect of your device and gain complete control over the device.
Rooting is actually a very complex process and takes a bit of technical knowledge to do it successfully. Even though the steps are mostly straightforward, most of the time, users mess up the instructions and end up killing their devices to a condition when the device is called bricked. This happens when you try to root your device using conventional methods without having prior experiences, and then you end up with a useless device. This is where the towelroot app comes in.
Towelroot is a one-click root app that does all the job for you and roots your device in literally one click. This article will teach you how to download, install and root android using towelroot apk. Please note that towelroot apk is now old and will only work successfully on devices launched before June 2014.
Features of towelroot apk
Here are the features and advantages of towelroot app :
- It is fast, and it finishes its job within seconds.
- The towelroot apk is free to download.
- You don’t need to have any type of programming skills to be able to use towelroot.
- The apk file of the towelroot app is light and only takes up 100 KB.
- You don’t need a PC/Laptop to root using towelroot app.
How to download towelroot apk and install towelroot
Follow these steps to download and install towelroot on your android device:
- Hit the download button in this article to download the towelroot apk from our secured servers for free. The download will be done in seconds without having to fill out any forms or surveys.
- Now before we install the apk, if this is the first time you are installing an app, there is an extra thing to be done. You need to grand android the permission to install apk files that did not originally come from the Google Android Play Store. To do this, open the settings app and open the security tab. Inside, look for an option named “Allow Unknown Sources”. Tick that checkbox.
- Now double click on the apk file that you have downloaded.
- Now click next until the installation of towelroot app gets completed.
How to root your android using towelroot app
Now that you have installed the towelroot apk, here’s how you use it to root an android device easily.
- Open the towelroot app from the app drawer.
- The app will open with a screen that says “Make it Ra1n” on a button.
- This is a one-click root app, and all you need to do is click on that button to start the process of rooting.
- Voila!, your device would get rooted in a few moments if it is supported.
Your device is not compatible with Towelroot:
This is an error that comes up if your android version is not compatible with towelroot. There is a backdoor made by the developers to try and root those devices. Here is what you should do:
- Open the Towelroot app on your phone.
- Tap on the screen three times.
- An input box comes up after the three taps. Now enter the following MOD Strings to the box:
1337 0 1 0 4 0
1337 0 1 7380 4 0
1337 0 1 0 4 1
- Now click on “Make it Ra1n”
- If you are lucky enough, towelroot should be able to root your device now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I lose warranty if I root android using towelroot apk?
Yes, you will lose the warranty. Try towelroot at your own risk.
- My device just rebooted after clicking on “Make it rain”. Why?
This means that your device is not compatible with towelroot apk. Please try any other method to root it.
That is how you download towelroot app and install it. Do comment below if you have any doubts regarding towelroot apk or have trouble installing towelroot on your android devices.