If you’re still using Bluetooth to transfer files from one Android device to another, you’re living in a time that has long since passed. Many file transfer apps are now available, which are capable of transferring files up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth can. Among all of them, SHAREit is by far the most popular.
Even without cloud storage, SHAREit for Android can perform its primary function of transferring files between two devices. The app does not necessitate the use of specific platforms to share files. Devices in which it has already been installed are the only ones that it can interact with. It is possible to transfer data between up to five devices at a time. A data transfer can be carried out when the app is linked to a device. Alternatively, you could clone the device and transfer the files to it. Xender can be used as an alternative app.
It’s worth noting that this app is cross-platform, but that could pose a problem. When attempting to troubleshoot a connection on various devices, you may run into problems. The app should establish a direct connection to the hotspot’s connected device since Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are not required. Occasionally this app has issues. When the app freezes while sending or receiving data, it needs to be restarted in order for it to work properly again.
When it’s working normally, it does an excellent job. The transfer of data is fast, but occasionally halts. A major issue occurred when the transfer was completed, but when the wireless was automatically disabled, it caused a reconnection to the old connection. To put it another way, this app is a waste of time. Check out some of the benefits and drawbacks.
ShareIt APK Features
As usual, this app has a plethora of options. However, it still has a few unique features that make it stand out from the rest of the pack.
- All Types of Files Can Be Transferred Other files, such as photos, videos, music, and apps installed on your device.
- Video Player of the Year Almost all formats are supported, and you’ll get a smooth experience.
- Playlists and millions of high-quality songs are available. On-line and Off-line at the same time.
- Here you will find an infinite number of HD and selective online videos that can be watched offline.
- Animated GIFs, Wallpapers, and Stickers that can be customised and shared.
How To Download ShareIt APK
Its users can rest assured that they are always safe thanks to this one-of-a-kind feature. It is possible to download this app from this website if it is not available in the Google Play Store. Before completing the idea, follow the instructions below to install this app on Android devices.
- Go to “Settings” and then “Unknown Sources.” Finally, go to Security and enable the Security option.
- ShareIt APK can be found in your Android device’s download manager. Your download is now complete.
- On the mobile screen, there are only two choices. Installing an operating system on your Android device is as simple as booting it up.
- A menu will appear in a popup on your mobile device. There is a period of time in which you must wait.
- You can open the app on your mobile device by clicking “Open” after all downloads and installations have been completed
In the most popular media or file sharing app, SHAREit, you can share with this variety of file formats without sacrificing quality.
Don’t forget to download and install the SHAREit app on your device after reading this article.