Rakuten TV is a video-on-demand (VOD) streaming service that offers movie and TV series subscriptions, rentals, and purchases. Rakuten, a Japanese corporation, owns it.
Rakuten TV’s portfolio contains programming from international studios such as Warner Bros., Disney, and Sony Pictures, as well as local distributors and indie labels, making it the smallest and least well-known of its competitors.
Rakuten TV offers the same services as Netflix and other streaming services, and its content may be watched to most devices.
Spain, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Finland, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Switzerland are among the twelve European nations where the corporation works.
Rakuten TV APK
With the entrance of Netflix and HBO, as well as the not-so-legal Popcorn Time and Strem.io, competition between online movie and series services that offer legal material via streaming is getting increasingly fierce. The former offers us a monthly flat charge system with various options that provide us with unlimited access to their material. However, when it comes to legally watching movies and television on the Internet, there is life beyond these services, as other platforms such as Google Play or iTunes offer paid content… and there’s also Rakuten TV, which integrates both systems.
Rakuten TV APK Features
This service has been intended to work on a variety of platforms, including PCs, Smart TVs, and, of course, Android, iPhone, and iPad smartphones and tablets. You may take advantage of features like the following by installing the APK on your mobile device:
- By using Chromecast and mirroring, you may view all of your content on a TV.
- View movies online with a WiFi or 3G-4G data connection, or download films and series to watch them offline when you don’t have access to the internet.
- A diverse selection of films organised by genre: action, comedy, war, independent, thriller, science fiction, children’s films, and premieres…
- Sync your account across all of your devices.
How To Download Rakuten TV APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin the download of Rakuten TV APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.