When installing the latest version of an app on an older smartphone, it’s not uncommon for it to cause issues. Due to system incompatibilities, newer versions of apps may not work with your device. Use an older version of the app until the app developer fixes the problem. If you need to revert to a previous version of YouTube Vanced, go to Uptodown and look at the app’s version history. It contains all of the file versions for that software that are available to download from Uptodown. For Android, you can download YouTube Vanced rollbacks. Any version of YouTube Vanced available on Uptodown is virus-free and absolutely free to download.
Old Version Vacend App APK Features
- An amoled black theme is available to decrease eye and battery strain.
- Allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture in Picture mode while blocking all video adverts.
- Swipe controls let you control brightness and volume in the same way that they do in other video player apps like VLC and MX Player.
- You may now enjoy movies like tiktoks/vines or simply play a song on loop with the new auto repeat option.
- You don’t like the new comment section or miniplayer, do you? These can also be switched to tablet versions that are fairly comparable to the previous version.
- Allows you to override codec parameters like as forcing H264 on older devices or VP9 on newer devices. You may also force HDR playback or disable 60fps for a more cinematic experience.
- You may modify the default video resolution to anything you like, and even override your screen resolution for crisp 4k playback on any device. You can also alter the default playback speed from 0.25x to 2x.
- Toggles home ads, most UI ads, Merchandise ads, Community posts, Movie upselling, compact banner info (such as the covid info), completely delete comments, compact movie, movie shelf removal, and more!
How To Download Old Version Vacend App APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Old Version Vacend App APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.