Professional surveyors can collect precise data within a predetermined timeframe with Moss Surveyor APK. It is designed to be used for pre-project planning, data collecting and analysis, and GIS surveying.
Moss Surveyor Apk
APK Moss Surveyor Click the download button to start the process of downloading the All Mass Surveyor app for your Android device. You can get all the information about Moss Surveyor APK on
Field surveys, land surveys, and other surveys requiring field data gathering, including internal and external GPS, can all be carried out using this application.
An application for GPS/GNSS-based surveying that employs GPS data collecting is called Moss Surveyor APK. It provides quick and effective GIS data collection and is utilised for a variety of environmental and outdoor research.
This enables qualified surveyors to get more precise survey data in a predetermined amount of time. mapping with GIS using a sensing application.
Data is gathered using GPS by GIS Surveyor, a surveying application based on GPS/GNSS. This speeds up and improves the efficiency of GIS data acquisition. used for various environmental and field studies.
Moss Surveyor Apk Features
- Calculator for GPS Land Area
- It is possible to import attributes from another project or gadget.
- Multiple export choices are available for surveys that include photographs, organised by location.
- For exporting GIS data, there are three different file types: CSV, KML, and GeoJSON.
- Software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, or QGIS are examples of post-processing tools for data.
- Examine GIS offline maps and online maps (MBtile support)
- supports and loads topographic and orthographic maps, geological surveys, and cadastral data as well as tiled WMS and WFS survey maps.
- Currently, GPS/GNSS position, map cursor location, GIS tracker, and point projection with angle and distance are all supported data collection methods.
- Connect the various GIS maps to your GIS survey.
- Direct export to FTP, Dropbox, and Google Drive storage spaces.
- CSV, KML, or GeoJSON files can be used to import point, line, and polygon layers.
- the capacity to simultaneously display many layers, including length, perimeter, and polygons, lines, and points.
- Backup administration.
- SHP format for export.
- GPX export is supported.
- provides point improvements by utilising the GEOID concept.
- Use a third-party app to obtain a false location
How To Download Moss Surveyor Apk
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Moss Surveyor Apk. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and ook for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.
We have made an effort to fully explain Moss Surveyor Apk in this article using frequently asked questions. It will be simple to comprehend every facet of personal software after learning everything.
In the end, we’ve reached to the opinion that one of the Apk holiday planets with such a wide range of amazing alternatives is Moss Surveyor Apk. To learn more about your alternatives before switching to the premium services, the free model can be quite helpful. Then we provide you with clear guidance on how to safeguard it.