Created in the lab Nadra Apk has released a new and updated mobile application that includes the following features: Find the closest NADRA office/center and get all the information you need, including the location, hours of operation, and centre type (normal/operational).
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has created a mobile app that allows users to create and renew ID cards online.
According to a NADRA spokeswoman, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has unveiled the world’s first state-of-the-art “Pak Identity” app, which was built in the NADRA’s IT Lab.
Pakistan became the first nation in the world to implement S-technology, which allows residents to produce an ID card at home using a smartphone, after inventing this software.
Previously, NADRA operated a web service for online ID card creation, via which thousands of individuals applied for ID cards, renewed them, and received ID cards from the comfort of their own homes.
Lab Creation Nadra APK
According to Lab Creation Nadra Apk, the ID card software will be able to acquire and verify live biometrics (fingerprints) on mobile phones using cutting-edge technology.
Chairwoman Nadra Tariq Malik believes that the capacity to get fingerprints using mobile phones marks the start of a new age that will transform several industries.
“You have finished the construction of the app in a very short period and made Pakistan the first nation in the world to use this technology,” Prime Minister Imran Khan said of NADRA President Tariq Malik’s smartphone app.
“All of these efforts are a vital step towards fulfilling the Prime Minister of Pakistan’s Digital Pakistan Vision,” the President stated, praising NADRA’s software developers.
All sectors needing biometric verification, such as e-governance, e-commerce, and other financial inclusion initiatives such as the Ehsas programme, Safal Yuva programme, and others, would be able to fully use this capability for their consumers, according to NADRA Chairman. You may supply your identification information and complete all essential processes using biometric verification from the comfort of your own home.
Lab Creation Nadra APK Features
- Nadra’s office may be located by city, name, or address.
- Directions to the site are provided by Nadra’s office.
- Call the NADRA office you’ve chosen right away.
- Take note of the NADRA offices’ postal address.
- Take note of the Nadra Center’s operating hours.
- NADRA sends an email with office information.
- The NADRA office sends out SMS texts with information on its location.
How To Download Lab Creation Nadra APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin the download of Lab Creation Nadra APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.