An Android device can control and monitor a security camera network thanks to current mobile technology. Naturally, we’ll need cameras and an app like Hik-Connect to do so.
Hik Connect APK
This programme allows users to control and monitor a network with a variety of cameras and a grid of up to 16 cameras transmitting photos in real time. The software allows you to identify intruders from anywhere in the world, as well as set alarms and send notifications.
Hik Connect APK Features
The following are the app’s primary features:
- DVR and NVR devices, cameras, video intercoms, and security monitoring grids can all be connected.
- Up to 16 cameras can be monitored at the same time.
- Audio intercom with two-way communication.
- Notifications and alarms are sent out instantly.
- Answer calls from the audio and video intercom systems.
- Remotely configure the security monitoring grid.
- Allow third parties to use your devices while restricting permissions.
- With a fingerprint, you can open the app.
How To Download Hik Connect APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Hik Connect APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.