Handbook is a secure mobile document organiser and presentation tool that allows you to bind together documents in a variety of media kinds in an easy and safe manner. Handbook provides a secure way for enterprise, small business, and consumer mobile users to exchange and present information both online and offline. Handbook is made up of two parts: the Handbook Studio, which is a web-based application for uploading and managing material, and the Handbook Viewer, which is a mobile app for viewing and presenting content.
Handboek App APK Features
- Viewing Options: Online and Offline
- Android, iPhone, iPad, and all iOS platforms are supported.
- Annotate PDF documents
- HTML5 content that is animated and dynamic is supported.
- With the built-in questionnaire function, you may create surveys and quizzes.
- Allow access by group, material, and time.
- MS Office, iWork, pictures, HTML5 material, movies, and audio files are all supported.
- Create a time frame for reading any type of Handbook content with content control.
How To Download Handboek App APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin the download of Handboek App APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.