Google Indic Keyboard is a Google-developed utility tool. Google is a pioneer in the provision of Internet-related services and products. This keyboard programme is designed exclusively for persons who live in the Indian subcontinent. It allows these individuals to send messages, post updates on social media, and send emails in their original language or dialect. It includes keyboards for a variety of Indian languages, including Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, and Hindi, to name a few.
Google Indic Keyboard APK Features
- By spelling out the pronunciation in English letters, you can get output in your original tongue.
- Type in native script directly.
- Directly on your phone’s screen, write
- The English keyboard will propose both English and Hinglish terms if you select “Hindi” as an input language.
- It learns your regular terms and makes suggestions.
How To Download Google Indic Keyboard APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Google Indic Keyboard APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.