Let’s start by saying something extremely important: you shouldn’t utilise Device Control Root unless you’re highly familiar with the Android operating system. Furthermore, we must be a root user (have superuser access) and install Busybox, which can also be downloaded from Malavida, in order to use this application.
The bulk of Android users will not be able to use Device Control because it has technologies that are well beyond their capabilities. Even the app’s developer, Alexander Martinz, has emphasised that he is not responsible for the repercussions of using his software without the requisite understanding. Nobody wants to sit at their desk with such a pricey paperweight.
Device Control APK Features
- Delete all of the system programmes.
- Control and change the temperature of the CPU and battery, as well as the CPU status and maximum and minimum processor frequency.
- Organize the memory on our phone.
- Reduce the power consumption of our LCD display.
- Change the colour temperature of the screen.
- Using a file explorer, we can access our SD card and internal storage space.
- Manage applications to see their details, visit their Google Play page, disable, enable, or hide them.
How To Download Device Control APK
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Device Control APK. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.