Using the app Clue – Period Tracker, you can “predict” your menstrual cycle, PMS symptoms, and fertile window. You may make links between your mood and your cycle thanks to the app’s extensive selection of choices.
The sophisticated user interface of Clue – Period Tracker is its strongest feature. It’s simple to determine where you are in your current cycle and examine a variety of additional fascinating facts. With only a swipe of the screen, you can easily add all the details you need to the current date.
You may record a lot of information about your hunger, libido, use of alcohol and other drugs, kind of bleeding, and mood. Simply touching the correct icon will do this.
One of the greatest applications for forecasting or monitoring your period is Clue – Period Tracker. One of the greatest solutions available today because to its easy interface and vast feature set.
Clue Period Tracker App APK 2022 Features
- a fertility monitor, a period monitor, and an ovulation monitor
- Three forecasts for the next three cycles
- Track your PMS, flow, mood, and other symptoms related to your period.
- Reminders for menstrual cycles, ovulation, and PMS
- Predictions for your chronic ailments, including as headaches, pain, and cramping
- When you are menstruation, ovulating, and fertile, your period calendar will let you know.
- You may create reminders for taking birth control tablets with the birth control tracker.
- You may spot patterns and abnormalities by using a cycle analysis to analyse your cycle durations.
- Here are some thoughts and health advice to assist you comprehend your symptoms.
- delivering health information at each stage of pregnancy
How To Download Clue Period Tracker App APK 2022
- By clicking the button below, you can begin downloading the Clue Period Tracker App APK 2022. When the download is finished, go to your browser’s “Downloads” area and look for the APK. You must first ensure that third-party apps are permitted on your device before you can install it.
- The steps to accomplish this are mostly the same as those listed below. Check for unknown sources in Menu> Settings> Security> to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve performed the previous step, go to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s downloaded. You will see an installation popup asking for permission before you can proceed with the installation processes.
- You can now use the application as usual once the installation is complete.